Thursday, June 28, 2012

The Studio


Here is just a little taste of what goes on in the studio:

 Tambourines


 Claps

Maracas 

Lots of listening : Ron (producer), Scott (engineer), Aaron, Jacob

We are so lucky to be able to be recording so close to home. The studio is only a 10 minute drive from our house. Though the boys still spend long days and late nights there, it is nice that we Fictionistas (a name given to the band wives from Cait) can go and visit, listen, and spend some time with our husbands. Yesterday when I went, I even got to sing on the song they were working on!

One night last week, the guys got done a little earlier, so Aaron and I took the opportunity to go out on a date. We tried a new place called Black Sheep, an Indian/Native American type restaurant. Super yummy, but I barely even dented my burger. I mean... look how massive that is!





No comments: