Monday, July 2, 2012

Week 38

So, baby gave us quite the scare this afternoon. I hadn't felt him move around much all morning, and mentioned this to our doctor at our appointment this afternoon. She checked his heart rate, and it sounded good. Then she checked me. I've dilated to 2.5 cm, and thinned out quite a bit, but still not ready yet. We were sent over to Timpanogos Regional Hospital right away to have him monitored for a little while. The nurse strapped a couple of monitors to my belly, and we waited/monitored for about 30 minutes. He started movin' and groovin' as soon as they were strapped on; I think he must have thought his heartbeat was music.
He is doing well, and is healthy. No need to worry. You can bet your bottom dollar that I'm going to watching this little guy like a hawk though, from now on.

No comments: