Monday, February 13, 2012

Producers and Publishers

Aaron and the band headed down to sunny LA yesterday to meet with a bunch of producers and publishers. They are going to try and decide who they will work with on this next album. Aaron told me that some of the producers they are meeting with have worked with Adele, Mika, the Dave Matthews Band, Katy Perry, and John Mayor. In fact, John Mayor was at one of the studios today that they visited!

Anyway, while Aaron is off doing really cool and fun things, I have to stay here in Provo, in the cold, going to school and work. It's a pretty lame deal. But... for Valentines day, us girls have a fun night planned. Dinner, the Vow, and Dessert. We like to treat ourselves when our men leave. AND,  I get to watch the baby move my belly from the inside, and eat apple crisp fresh from the oven. I mean, who needs fun road trips with your best friends, meeting rockstars, and sunny weather, right? ... Right?

No comments: