Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Problem

I think we have mice.

Actually, I'm pretty positive that we do.
Of course, they had to show up right when Aaron left. I've been avoiding our kitchen towel drawer ever since I saw little poops in there. I keep my feet off of the ground at all times possible, and make sure to wear shoes. Always.

Anyway, this evening I found a bag of saltines with a hole the size of two quarters, with the saltines eaten from it. "Not my saltines. Not in my house," I thought. So, I decided to go on a mouse hunt, searching our bedroom to make sure they weren't in there and planning on cuddling up to me when I went to bed. Right after I turned on the light and start looking around...... BUZZZZZZZZZZZ.



My phone vibrates in my pocket.
It scared the living crap outta me!

No comments: