Wednesday, August 15, 2012

tough day

I wish my baby looked like this all the time:
but all of today he has looked like this:
Unless he is eating or asleep on my chest, this is what my day has been like. Nothing will calm him down. Every time he falls asleep, he wakes himself up again. Last night was spent going into his room about every 30 minutes to calm him down, quietly put him back in his crib, and zombie my way back to bed. 
Just yesterday he was fine laying on the floor and looking around for a while. He even fell asleep in his crib two or three times for naps. Today, he can't be alone for a second. 
My wise sister has told me that babies go through phases. I just hope that this one doesn't last long.

1 comment:

Aaron said...

He just misses his dad. Don't worry buddy, I'll be home soon. Be nice to your mom.